The University Relations position is responsible for creating and executing Toutiao University Relations strategy, including determining core schools and programs to target, developing opportunities to collaborate and sponsor campaigns that uplift Bytedance’s brand awareness among targeted groups, and deepen relationships with key universities and researchers. This position will collaborate and work closely with AI lab as well as with HR team.
• Establish visibility, reputation and build long-term relationships with desired university faculties, labs, career centers and top talents across the globe.
• Design projects and enforce consistency with university relationship metrics, including UR program content creation, channel implementation and event planning and reporting.
• Take a data driven approach to develop program strategies.
• Support our talent acquisition strategy through marketing efforts and consistency in our brand messaging.
• Manage social media presence, monitor career sites, and refresh content as appropriate to continually increase user penetration.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science related fields, combined with social science background is a plus.
• Strong and demonstrated focus of branding and communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly, demonstrate appropriate decision-making and respond to feedback.
• Ability to stay organized while multi-tasking and prioritizing assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with strong analytical skills.
• Results-oriented ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus.
• Ability to develop relationships and work collaboratively across teams, both internally and externally.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.